Puryear & Noonan, CPAs, one of Nashville’s top ten locally owned CPA firms, is seeking an experienced Tax Manager to join our growing firm.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as excellent professional growth opportunities.
We strive to create great experiences for our clients and our team.
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations, within applicable deadlines
- Management of multiple engagements
- Review staff prepared tax returns (corporate, fiduciary, partnership, non- profit and individual)
- Provide training, leadership, supervision and beneficial performance feedback to staff
- Develop, build and manage client relationships and communications
Requirements & Qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years of public accounting experience
- Thorough knowledge of the tax reporting process
- Highly proficient at meeting deadlines and problem solving
- Strong communication, leadership and staff development skills
- Strong sense of ownership
- Team Player
- BA in Accounting or MA in Taxation
- Active CPA License required